Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's been a long time...

I wish I would have kept up on this. I wish I would have kept writing. Anyone that would view the last two years of my life based on this would think I live a pretty meager existence. Does Jenn still exist? Where has she been? Has her life been so uneventful that it's simply not worth writing about?

The truth of the matter is that I've lost the motivation. The last two years have been the most dramatic of my life. The most wonderful and the most horrific. I wish I would have taken the time to document. I wish I would have taken the time to share. But here I am now, wondering where to begin...

Do I start at the beginning and work my way forward? That seems to make the most sense, but there is so much to write about that I fear I would leave out things I would later regret, either that or get frustrated with how long it took to write it all out and simply give up again.

Maybe it doesn't matter...since I'm simply writing for myself as a way to get it all out. Lord knows I can't talk to the one person I need to about all of these things... I have so much hurt, anger, and resentment built up that I think I'll explode if I can't find some way to express it somehow.

No comments: